|Best Use||Single Outboard Powered Boats Under 30 Feet|
|Display Type||High Definition System Gen2 (Not Included)|
|Type||Autopilot System Pack|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2 or HDS Gen3 display—will steer to a heading, waypoint or route.
Everything you need in one box to fit an autopilot to your outboard motor, the Outboard Pilot lets you focus on fishing activity while keeping the boat on course. Choose either the hydraulic- or cable-steer pack. When connected to a Lowrance HDS Gen2 or Gen3, the Outboard Pilot can steer to a waypoint or along a route, select a turn pattern or simply hold a constant heading.
The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface allows you to easily switch between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control directly from your HDS display. And, with your HDS display, you can easily convert trails to routes—so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area.
Features and Benefits
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3 display
- Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of your cable-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor
- “One-touch” route creation from saved trails
- Pre-set turn patterns for more effective fishing/trolling presentations
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30' and less in length
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback)—simplifies pilot installation—eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor
- Easy setup—straightforward guide makes first-time installation easy
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection—with no complex terminal wiring
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Compatible Hydraulic Steering Systems
- Teleflex or SeaStar Solutions SeaStar HC5345, HC5347, HC5348, HC5358. Compatible with SeaStar manual helm pumps up to 14 cu. in.
- Teleflex BayStar HC4600,HC4645, HC4647, HC4648, HC4658
- Hynautic K6 Steering Rams
- Also rams from Vetus, UFLEX, Lecomble and Schmitt
- Other balanced rams 100cc-180cc (6-11 cu. in.)
What’s in the Box
- NAC-1 Autopilot Computer
- PUMP-1 Reversible 0.8L Hydraulic Pump
- Auto/Standby Button
- Hose fitting kit with adapters
- Hydraulic oil and funnel for bleeding system
- POINT-1 Heading and GPS Senso
- Micro-C network kit including: 4-way block, 2ft, 6ft, 15ft cables, Network power cable, Terminators, SmartSteer™ User Interface for HDS Gen2, Gen2 Touch, Gen3
- Boat Type: Single outboard, boats 30' and less
- Compatible Hydraulic Systems: SeaStar, BayStar manual helm pumps up to 14cu. in.
- Display Type: High Definition System (HDS) Carbon, gen2 or gen3 displays (not included)
- Dimensions: 8 1/4"W x 2 1/4"H x 7 7/16"D
- Waterproof Rating: IPX5
- Warranty: Two years
Mfg. # 000-11748-001