|Aluminum Safe||Aluminum Safe|
|Copper Free||Copper Free|
|Coverage||10 Square Feet/Per Can|
|Cure Time||To Overcoat: 1/2-2 Hours; To Launch: 16-48 Hours|
|Type||Aerosol Zinc Coating|
This Item Comes with FAST FREE Tracked Ground Shipping on Orders $50 or more!!! This item contains hazardous material requiring us to ship ground. Ground Shipping typically takes 1-5 days based on location.
Pettit's Prop Coat, with a high zinc content protects underwater metals against corrosion.
Use on transducers and bare metals including steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, bronze, galvanized steel, and lead. Bonds to underwater metals and running gear and inhibits corrosion. Use to create a hard, smooth, flat gray finish that self-cleans in service. Can be used above or below the waterline. 16oz. aerosol.
- Protects underwater metals against corrosion
- Extreme adhesion to clean metals
- Dried paint film contains the highest amount of pure zinc available
- Fast-dry formula in an easy to use aerosol spray can
- Type: Zinc in modified epoxy base
- Finish: Flat
- Available Colors: Gray
- Components: 1
- Curing Mechanism: Solvent release
- Coverage: 10 sq. ft/16 oz. spray can
- VOC: 60% max
- Active Ingredients: Zinc in modified epoxy base
- Flash Point: None
- Application Method: Aerosol Spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2 or 3 Do not apply more than three coats
- Dry Film Thickness/coat: 1.5 mils
- Application Temperature Min./Max. Range: 50° F. Min. 90° F. Max.
Thinner: Cleanup with 120 Thinner,
Drying Times (Hours)
Drying @50°F @70°F @90°F To recoat 2 1 1/2 To launch 48 24 16
Mfg. # 1179320