Industry leading fuel filter elements for outboard and inboard engines with bowls
High-performance fuel injected engines require ultimate water separation, fuel filtration and maximum fuel flow. Sierra's new filter elements deliver all three of these critical performance factors and are engineered for today’s sterndrives, inboards, and 2-cycle and 4-cycle outboards.
Ethanol-blended fuels hold more water and can increase the chances of water in fuel tanks, resulting in premature wear, poor performance and component damage. Sierra 7900 Series fuel filters are designed to successfully remove 99% of the emulsified water found in fuels. Contaminants over 10 microns can cause severe damage in close tolerance modern fuel pumps and injectors; Sierra filters have 90% efficiency rate of removing these harmful contaminates while maintaining fuel flow rates to meet the demands of modern high performance engines.
- Remove 99% of emulsified water from fuel
- Designed to be an exact fit and meet specifications of OEM canister filters
- 90% efficient at removing particulate contamination
- Maintains fuel flow while filtering harmful water and debris
- Compatible with site bowls (note for engine room installations and other high heat applications a metal bowl is required to meet ABYC and USCG heat tests)
- Independently tested to JIS, SAE J1839/J905 and ISO 4548-12 standards
- Replaces Mercury 35-809097 and Yamaha MAR-24563-03-00 and many others
- Application: Gasoline
- Filtration: 10 Micron
- Fuel Flow: 90gph