|Connection Interface||NMEA 2000|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
Supplies accurate heading and rate-of-turn information to compatible Simrad, Lowrance or B&G autopilot, radar and navigation systems over an NMEA 2000 connection.
The Precision-9 Compass supplies accurate heading and rate-of-turn information to Simrad autopilot, radar and navigation systems over an NMEA 2000 connection. With an internal array of solid-state sensors constantly measuring motion and orientation on nine axes, the Precision-9 also provides pitch and roll data to compatible equipment. An easily adjustable mounting bracket and single-cable connection allow simple installation aboard any vessel, including up-mast mounting suitable for steel hulls.
NMEA 2000 Heading and ROT Output: With NMEA 2000 output, the Simrad Precision-9 Compass provides heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), pitch and roll information to connected equipment including autopilots, radar, multi-function displays, and other navigational systems.
Solid-State Sensor Technology: The Precision-9 Compass incorporates a sophisticated solid-state sensor array based on MEMS technology. This high-precision array measures motion on nine separate axes in order to calculate the most accurate heading and rate-of-turn information possible, avoiding many common limitations of conventional fluxgate electronic compasses and delivering heading accuracy of ±2 degrees after calibration.
Mount Almost Anywhere: An easily adjustable mounting bracket allows the Precision-9 Compass to be installed on any vessel, in almost any location. The compass may also be mounted directly to any flat surface and, with an IPX7 waterproof rating, external up-mast installation is possible on steel hulled vessels to avoid magnetic interference. Installation is further simplified by NMEA 2000 connectivity, with a single cable carrying both power and data.
- Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), pitch and roll output over NMEA 2000
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of ±2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof for external up-mast mounting on steel hulled vessels
- Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000 connection
Output on NMEA 2000 Format
- Messages: PGN 127250, 127251, 127257, 127252
- Data Output: Magnetic heading (20 Hz), rate of turn (20 Hz), pitch/roll (10 Hz), heave (10 Hz)
- Status information
- Dimensions: 4 11/16"W x 1 7/16"H x 4 11/16"D
- Mounting Style: Bulkhead or flat surface
- Cable Length: 15' incl. connector
- Repeatability: +/- 1.0° (or better)
- Roll/Pitch Range: +/- 45°
- Heading Accuracy: +/- 2° after calibration
- Voltage: 8-16V DC via NMEA 2000
- Power Consumption: 0.4W (LEN: 1)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
What's in the Box
- Precision-9 Compass
- Micro-C T-connector 000-0119-79 N2K-T-RD
- 15' NMEA 2000 cable 000-0119-86 N2KEXT-15RD