**This Item Ships From Vendor Direct**
- Replaces worn out flapper scuppers
- 70% more drainage than competitive models
- Twist off for easy cleaning
- Retrofits all hole patterns
- Seal is slotted to fit over 1-1/4" motorwell tubes
Tired of scupper leakage? Replace your old worn-out flapper scupper with our new Flow-Max™ positive sealing ball scupper. Larger exit hole allows 70% more water drainage than its nearest competitor. Multiple mounting holes make retrofits quick and easy - no filling holes or re-drilling. Neutral buoyancy ball ensures ball won't float up and break seal. Meets all ABYC standards.
New easy twist-off design makes cleaning debris a snap. Simply twist counterclockwise to remove ball cavity, clean out and twist back on. Stainless steel security pin provided for added safety.
The Flow Max Scupper comes with one screw. Mounting screws not included. Required mounting hardware will be different for every boat depending on the hull thickness; you will need a tapered head screw. Screw included is a #4 x 1/4" Phillips Pan Head Stainless Steel Screw.
|OEM/Bulk||Product Name||Distributor Packaged|
|FMS-1-0||FLOW-MAX™ Ball Scupper - Clear 3" dia. x 2-1/2" h||FMS-1-0-DP|
OEM - Bulk: 50/Box
Distributor Packaged: 12/Box
- Compatibility: 1 1/4" motorwell tubes
- Included Hardware: #4 x 1/4" Phillips Pan Head Stainless Steel Screw
- Color: Clear/Transparent