|Type||Gelcoat Repair Kit|
A complete kit to tackle small repairs.
This Gel Coat repair kit includes just about everything you need to tackle small repair jobs up to 6 square inches. Included in the kit are: gelcoat, a mixing stick, tinting agents and sheet of film to cover the repair during curing period. 2 oz. of thickened polyester gelcoat serves as the base and can be color-matched using tinting agents (white, black and brown tints included) to blend into areas surrounding the repair. A small sheet of Mylar film is included to provide a gloss finish when apply over the uncured gelcoat. Complete instructions guide you through the process. Ideal for small repairs above and below the waterline. Repair that small scratch that just won’t buff out with a West Marine Gel Coat Repair Kit.
- Can be used for repairs above and below the waterline
- Provides materials for gel coat repairs less than 6 square inches (results may vary depending on applied thickness)
- Includes gelcoat paste, MEKP catalyst (hardener), mixing stick, coloring agents and Mylar® film
- White, black and brown tinting agents included (other compatible tints available)
- Includes instructions to guide users through repair