|Type V with Type III Performance
|One Year Manufacturer's Defect
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
WEST MARINE Inshore Automatic/Manual Inflatable Life Jacket
Automatically inflates upon immersion in water or when the wearer pulls the "Jerk to Inflate" handle. Equipped with back-up oral inflation. Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it.
One of the key features to this Automatic/Manual life jacket is that it inflates automatically upon immersion in water, but that it also can be converted to MANUAL ONLY inflation for those times when you want the convenience of kayaking, canoeing, or fly-fishing activities where there is a good chance you may get wet or could end up in the water. If this happens, you just pull the inflation cord so the vest will inflate and keep you safely floating when you are immersed in water.
For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs. Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers. Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated. Always read your Owner's Manual for the proper way to initially arm your life jacket with the CO2 cartridge, and how to re-arm it after it has been inflated.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Inflatable Life Jacket - Automatic/Manual Inflation
- Convertible from automatic/manual to manual only inflation
- Low profile design keeps you cool in warm weather
- Soft neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Protective cover is constructed with heavy duty nylon ripstop and nylon oxford fabrics