Compact, but don’t let the diminutive size of the Bay Blaze fool you—this is one of the most powerful surface-mount, LED underwater lights available today. The Bay Blaze creates a unique light when boating at night and provides definition to the cockpit coaming and swim platform edge to prevent guests and crew from accidently falling overboard. Measuring only 3" in diameter, the three ultra-bright LED elements of this light produce an output of 890 lumens (680 lumens for Blue lights), yet draw only 990mA@ 12V (450mA@ 24V).
Extending only 5/8" from the hull surface, the durable anodized aluminum housing and precision glass lens will stand up to years of exposure to cleaning agents, antifouling coatings and the hazards of the marine environment below the waterline. Internal circuitry is isolated from the housing to eliminate the need to bond these underwater lights. Completely self-contained LED design in rounded housing with countersunk holes minimizes the need for thru-hull drilling, requiring only three #10 stainless steel mounting screws (included). Only a 1/4" access hole is required for wiring.
Add a cool look and a safety element to boating at night with value priced West Marine Bay Blaze underwater lights.
- Compact powerful underwater light
- Contains 3 LED elements for a consistent bight light
- Rugged anodized aluminum case for durability and corrosion resistance
- Tempered glass lens stands up to cleaning agents, anti-fouling coatings and more
- Surface mounts and requires only a 1/4" hole to run wires
- Includes fasteners and isolation washers
- Circuitry is isolated from housing to eliminate need for bonding
- Compatible with 12V and 24V systems
|Dimensions||2.98" Diameter x 0.58" Height|
|Light Output||680 Lumens|
|Mounting Hardware||Mounting Hardware (Included)|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Year Limited Warranty Covering Materials & Workmanship|