|Best Use||Liquid Epoxy for Bonding|
|Capacity||Two 4 Ounces|
|Cure Time||7 to 10 Hours (Working Time 75 Minutes) at 72 F|
|Type||Two-Part Epoxy Resin|
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-5 Day Ground Shipping on Orders $50 or More!!! ** This product must be shipped ground due to hazardous shipping!!!**
Toughened, versatile, liquid epoxy resin for permanent bonding of fiberglass, ceramics, metals, plastics, damp and difficult-to-bond woods.
G/flex 650 is a bit more flexible than standard epoxies and polyester, but much stiffer than adhesive sealants. This gives G/flex 650 the ability to make structural bonds that can absorb the stress of expansion, contraction, shock and vibration. It is ideal for bonding dissimilar materials. It can be modified with WEST SYSTEM fillers and additives, and used to wet-out fiberglass tapes and fabrics. Mixed at a 1:1 ratio, G/flex 650 gives you 45 minutes of working time at 72°F. It reaches an initial cure in 7 to 10 hours and full cure in 24 hours. 650 G/flex Resins should be paired with comparable size 650 G/flex Hardeners. Includes 4 ounces of resin and 4 ounces of hardener.
- 4 ounces resin; 4 ounces hardener
- More flexible than standard epoxy or polyester resins
- Structural bonds absorb stress of expansion, contraction, shock and vibration
- Good for bonding dissimilar materials
- Can be modified with WEST SYSTEM fillers and additives
- Formulation: Two-part epoxy
- Mix Ratio: 1 : 1
- Working Time: 46min. @ room temperature
- Drying Time: Initial cure: 6-10hrs.; Full cure: 24hrs.
Mfg. # 650-8