|Best Use||Permanent Waterproof Bonding of Plastic
Damp and Difficult-to-Bond Woods
|Capacity||4 Ounces Resin
4 Ounces Hardener
|Cure Time||24 Hours|
|Type||Two-Part Epoxy Adhesive|
This Item Comes with FAST FREE 1-5 Day Ground Shipping on Orders $50 or More!!! ** This product must be shipped ground due to hazardous shipping!!!**
Pre-thickened, versatile, epoxy resin for permanent bonding of fiberglass, ceramics, metals, plastics, damp and difficult-to-bond woods.
A pre-thickened version of G/flex 650, G/flex 655 is a good choice for making structural bonds that can absorb the stress of expansion, contraction, shock and vibration. It is ideal for bonding dissimilar materials. G/flex 655 is more flexible than standard epoxies and polyester, but much stiffer than adhesive sealants. Mixed at a 1:1 ratio, G/flex 655 gives you 45 minutes of working time at 72°F. It reaches an initial cure in 7 to 10 hours and full cure in 24 hours. Includes ounces of resin and four ounces of hardener.
- 4oz. resin; 4oz. hardener
- More flexible than standard epoxy or polyester resins
- Structural bonds absorb stress of expansion, contraction, shock and vibration
- Good for bonding dissimilar materials
- Formulation: Two-part, pre-thickened epoxy
- Mix Ratio: 1 : 1
- Working Time: 45min. @ 72°F
- Drying Time: Initial cure: 6-10hrs.; Full cure: 24hrs.