2-Way Waste Manifold - 12' Cable - 3/4" Ports
This manifold manages waste from multiple drains with intelligent control built in. A compact automatic system handles waste drainage from the two outlets. Must be used with Gulper® IC.
The two-way manifold IC is connected to a Gulper® IC. When the manifold senses water, it sends an electrical signal to the Gulper® IC, which evacuates the system. As the water level decreases, the electrical signal transmitted by the manifold will cease, and the Gulper® IC will continue to operate for a further 15 seconds before turning off.
IC – Intelligent Control Technology
At the heart of every Whale IC product lies innovative electronic control circuitry built in. This enables the IC sensor accessories to communicate directly with the IC pumps to control the performance. These accessories send signals to built-in intelligent software, which then controls the pumps to react as required.
- Cable Length: 4m (12ft)
- Inlet Hose Connections: 3/4" (19mm)
- Outlet Hose Connections: 3/4" (19mm)
- Control Voltage: 5V dc via Gulper® IC
- Current Draw: Low power 0.01 Amps supply
- Connectors: Deutsch® Connectors: Quick Connect Series 7 ways (directly onto Gulper® IC)
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
- Operation Method: Electric
- Outlet Size: 3/4"
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 1.4 lbs
- UPC: 766478944931